Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This years soul saving songs

This years soul saving songs
This year the west gave us the best tracks. I sincerely have fallen in love with the “Billboard Top 100”.The best part of it all is my Britney is back with a bang, with her “womanizer” track. Some songs have become my daily “mood lifters”. The lyrics , the music the ,video have it all. Chris Brown is my favorite with his “forever”, Jason Mraz “I’m yours”, Leona Lewis with her “Bleeding love” has made me drool for more of their tracks. Sean Kingston, MIA, Natasha Bedingfield, Saving Abel, Gavin Degraw’s “in love with a girl”, David Archeleto’s “Crush”, all the feats of Lil Wayne and the new comer Jordan Sparks, and Metro Station’s “shake it”, all are like amazing tracks with good flirty lyrics and music. I’m not a fan of Usher but his new track “love in this club” must say am quite impressed. Kardinal Official feat Akon’ s “Dangerous” and One Republic’s “Stop and Stare”,Coldplay’s “Viva la Vida” are tracks that all should listen to. Though, I’m not impressed with Alicia keys and Fergie and Madonna. Rihanna needs a special mention.
Cheers to all these singers and best of luck to them for the Grammy.

2 comments:

  1. well it all sounds as if you are from some different country..you know about their music a lot...well have u heard nazrulsangeet or rabindrasangeet in that matter?I guess you are a bengali,well your name sounds BOng..so i guess should know this..can you just enlighten me on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in a globalised economy you should not be a communist in your views firstly, and secondly its silly but i have seen many Bengalis preaching Rabindrasangeet,(the r should be in capital check ur comment again).What i wanted to post here was totally the upcoming grammy based.Music is not about a region, its just rythm and lyrics, these songs that i am talking about are moodlifters.I myself am a fan of Kannada music, and tamil so its not about me being a Bengali and just venerating tht music.

    ReplyDelete